Friday, August 12, 2011

Random Shit

  Oh holy woah! I just discovered an amazing thing. So amazing. It's just freakin fantastic. You can link to a page like this one which is the general page or you can be specific, which I like when you click a link and its for an article that's halfway down the page so you end up not finding it and getting frustrated and you have to go along all confused and shit. So, you can do this amazing, extraordinary thing and be awesome and do this. You would not believe how freaking excited I got over this. I stopped everything I was doing just to show you. How special are you? Huh? Who's special? You are! Sorry, had a puppy moment. 


 I also picked up this fantastic book at my local Chapters. It was only ten bucks instead of the forty it would have been, plus I got an extra ten percent off. It's by the same author who wrote the Time Traveler's Wife and Her Fearful Symmetry. It's a quick read, but I love the pictures and the powerful feeling I got from the book. It's definitely a keeper and probably a read-to-children book, even if it's a little serious. 
  I'm also watching a fucking great tv series. It's so awesome, I don't even want my family members watching it because I don't wanna share. It's funny and serious and I hate her mother cause she's a whiny alcoholic, but other than that, it's great. 


That's Mary and Bobby D in the background. Marshall's gorgeous, but I didn't like the  background of the photos he was in. Heavens I'm picky. 

   Mary is so funny and poor Marshall just loves her and lives with it. It is just so fabulous. I need to find some time to start on the second season. I still have to watch two and three and I can't download the most recent episodes of season four, so I have to wait. Damn. I'm really just trying to spread it out so I don't run out like I did with Sons of Anarchy, like three times. I hate having to wait a whole year for the dvd. Blows big time. 
  Oooh, also made a fab flour-less chocolate cake that blew my mind. And I can make it whenever because a) gluten/wheat free and b) we have all the ingredients almost all the time (the eggs are a maybe, they come and go) And I took a picture of it, because I've been taking pictures of everything to put on the blog and its driving me insane because I see anything AT ALL, I want to photograph it and show you. I share too much. 


I wrote "hello" cause I'm both weird and friendly. Did it with a knife too. So cool. 


Alright, that's it. Go get a life. And watch good tv. And read great books. Oh! and eat chocolate cake. Of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment