Sunday, September 4, 2011

The amnimals II (From Lilo and Stitch. I remembered the movie!!)

  I've recently become obsessed with puppies. I don't want a puppy, no not at all. In fact, every time I look at puppy, I go "ah, cute! way too much poop". Oh, yeah, poop is the main reason. But I love all animals, but right now, a puppy isn't in the works.
  I think I'm upset because I recently made a very serious decision. To me, the decision is epic, to the rest of the world, not so much.
  I mentioned recently that my family and I found a little black pregnant kitten in the backyard. Yeah, she did end up pregnant and a little over three weeks ago, she gave birth to two tiny, fuzzy adorable little kitties. One is black with a white under belly, she is so fricking adorable, and I named her Black n White (oh yeah, I'm original). The other one is mainly black like her mom, but she has blotches of white and gold and orange. Her original name was Reese's Pieces, because she looks like peanut butter and chocolate, but that name was veetoed (even though they're technically MY cats) and we all call her Peanut Butter.


Six weeks later, when I got around to finishing this post...


The big decision that was made is that we can't keep Black n White and Peanut Butter. They will be going to Petsave, the organisation where my mother and I volunteer as soon as possible. They will get lovely homes and live with good people. I have to tell myself this because if I even think otherwise, I feel like I'm gonna cry. They are evil little kitties, but somewhere deep down they're good too. Well maybe. Here are pictures. 

Black n White, sleeping

"You're an idiot" Peanut Butter's so hostile

"Don't take my damn picture! I'm gonna move, such to screw up you picture! Ha!" 

They both look evil. Mom and baby.

If you're good, you get more photos. And yeah, they swear a lot. They did grow up around me and Big. Big's swears more though. 
    Alright, get gone. Go pet a cat. Unless they're outside and will swipe you and you get rabies or cat scratch fever, like my sister Bigger. The fever, not rabies, although the rabies would explain a lot about Bigger. Just kidding. Uh, not. Just be good to cats people. Oh, and dogs. Yup, still obsessed with puppies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment