Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Things I'm Doing Other Than Homework

So I haven't posted in months, so now I've made a rule that I'll post on every day I don't go to school. Therefore, I will post more often. Yay!
According to that rule, I should also have posted on Tuesday because I got suspended. I wish it was badass, but the punishment was for being late.

Right now, I'm supposed to be writing a four page essay on Timothy Findley's The Wars. Sounds fun eh? NOT!

I'm reading 55 books right now, and I need to read thirteen of them by the New Year or I don't get a badge on my Goodreads page. Ah, the little things in life.

Watching the second season of That 70's Show for about the third time.
So bored. So very, very bored.

Re-reading Jennifer Crusie's blog because I've already read her books too many times and its getting awkward.

Also I'm reading Lani Diane Rich/Lucy March's b
 log but I'm still working on finding my place because she did a blog for 500 days in a row and I read about halfway through whole thing and it takes her a really long time to load her pages. But whatever. 

I'm also reserving too many books and hoping I can read them all on my holiday break.   

Also finding great Christmas presents for myself on The Bloggess' shop

Whatever. Gotta work.

No comments:

Post a Comment