Sunday, January 1, 2012

I've been thinking (surprise!)....


I have been thinking about my anonymity for about a week now. This blog is a way that I can talk without having to sensor myself as I do in my house and at school. At home, I don’t talk about school because it gets too complicated and I feel as if I should be able to deal with all the stuff at school by myself. It’s a part of my life that’s just mine, that I don’t have to share with anyone else. And the thing is, I’m an intensely private person. At school, I have to force myself to talk to my friends about my life. I’ve never had best friends before so after six years, I still feel like a beginner. So this blog is where I can yammer on about anything, any time I want for as long as I want.

               I wonder whether I should use my real name here. It’s similar to what I want to do when I start writing. Should I use my name, or use a false name or just a false surname? It’s driving me crazy, but I’ll think about it some more later.

               In other news.... Christmas here was uneventful. I don’t say that to be mean, but it stopped being exciting when I stopped asking for toys. Christmas kinda ends when the toys go away. Christmas is also unexciting because I`m jobless so I can`t buy anyone presents which is screwy. I wanted to make people gifts instead, but I don`t know what anyone wanted. I really suck at Christmas. I never know what anyone wants. I`m whining a lot. Let us continue on a different strain now.

               Big moved out. I`m kinda upset because, you know I miss her and shit. But then I`m like, fuck it. Let her live her life and let her be. Fuck her, let`s focus on me. And she`s getting a dog, so I`m so freaking excited.

               Ooh, so I got things to do. I`m going to be cutting out the material for a dress this afternoon and it will be done by the end of the break on the ninth. Ninth doesn`t have an e in it? What is this world coming to!? Or whatever. Other things to do before the break is over is to write a comparison essay about Carol Shields` The Stone Diaries and John Updike`s The Witches of Eastwick.  So excited! Not. I have to read about four books before the break is over, and I can`t do it. I`m freaking. No not really. But I do want to read some books over the break. I also need to look into Bigger and Mom into Etsy because they both need to start selling their stuff. Mom and I also need to blog because Mom made me get a blog about etiquette. Because I`m so classy people. I know, you could tell.

               I was thinking about hockey players for a couple of days now (because I've been watching hockey, reading hockey crap and waiting for the Winter Classic), and I have a list I want to meet. I just thought I`d put it down because I keep forgetting which ones I want to meet.

1.      Sidney Crosby because it`s Sid and I just want to look at him, and got I have a huge crush on him! But don`t mention it to anyone)

2.      Jonathan Toews because I really want to tell him about a million jokes and see him smile because making Captain Serious smile would be like bringing an extinct species back to life. Or something less noteworthy. Whatever.

3.     Steven Stamkos so I can become his best friend and call him Steve, which really pisses him off, but he`ll be such good friends that I won`t notice.  

4.     Jared Staal because he`s the underrated Staal brother and I think he needs some attention. Not dirty attention you perverts. Geez.

5.     Alex Ovechkin just to see whether I could understand him. And I`d wanna hang out and play basketball or something, because it would just be interesting.

There are others, but that's all I can think of for now. Life is cool. Been watching That 70`s Show for the past week. It`s nice. I also watched Miracle. That was good too.  Man, I`m just a jabbering today aren`t I? Night peeps.


              


  

No comments:

Post a Comment