Sunday, June 17, 2012

ABC's of Ashley

Yes, I did steal this meme from her because I don't post enough, and it looked like fun. So here goes.
A. Age: 18. Legal to vote, but I can't drink. Damn Ontario laws!
B. Bed size: King (technically two singles put together, but let's not be choosy)
C. Chore that you hate: Decluttering with my mom. Because she really sucks at decluttering.  
D. Dogs: Does my sister's dog count? Because I think he really should.
E. Essential start to your day: Peeing. Wow, I really have no schedule. Can you guess I'm a teenager? 
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or silver: Gold, because it goes really well with my skin tone and I like gold jewellry.
H. Height: 5'7 3/4 (and yes, that 3/4 matters)
I. Instruments that you play: Guitar, violin and flute, though all of them mediocre.
J. Job title: Awesome. Or Student. or Daughter/Sister. But Awesome pretty much covers it.
K. Kids: None. (Cat doesn't count because she hates me)
L. Live: Sudbury. Northern Ontario. Canada.  
M. Mother's name: None of your business. (Lisa, but don't tell anyone!)
N. Nicknames: Ash, Nemo, Marie, Judy.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsil removal (I wonder if there's an official name for this, but I'm too lazy to google it)
P. Pet peeves: People telling me I'm being mean. You think I don't notice? Perhaps I'm being mean for a reason, you idiot. Get away from me before I kick you in the shin 
Q. Quote from a movie: All I can think of is "Truth? you can't handle the truth!" and I've never even seen that movie. Dear god.
R: Right or left handed: Left. There are so many things that I can say about this, but I'll just leave it be. For now
S: Siblings: Three of 'em, none of whom know about this blog so I cannot tell you their names.
T: Travel favorite: Really anywhere that I have to travel in a car for an extended period of time. I just like riding in cars.
U. Underwear: Really, let's not mention it.  
V. Vegetable(s) you hate: Celery, because its stringy and not in a good way like pineapple.
W. What makes you run late: What makes me really late is having control over my schedule. Because I'm honestly the slowest person in the damn world (or at least in my acquaintence) 
X. X-rays you've had: For my teeth. Because I'm crazy like that.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Ah, so many things. Potato salad is my favourite.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys. And I have no explaination for this
Ah, aren't you glad you know all this?
And look, this is the post where I revealed my name. Isn't that nice. Did you catch it? Huh, go back, look it over. Ah, there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment