Monday, June 4, 2012

Been Busy

So, it's been around two months since I've posted. BUT! I have been busy with a whole bunch of shit.

I've been.....
                     Knitting


I've been doing a lot of knitting. I'm making a blanket. It started as a throw, but man is it growing.

I also went book shopping to expand my empire, I mean, collection




Yeah, I'm a book slut, I know.


The cats are good, thanks for asking. Baby was attacked by a cone, since she had some organs removed so she couldn't have babies. Chopsticks has two pictures because she is freakishly photogenic. I mean, really! Go back and look at her. So cute. Aww!

I've also been making my prom dress. I started yesterday, and prom's on friday. Yeah, I planned ahead, can't you tell?


And I made rice crispies, which by and far is the most important thing here


There. I posted. Now let me get on with my crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment