Sunday, May 1, 2011

How I'm gonna maintain a blog

This entire process seems to me to be quite uncomfortable. I basically spill endless bits of information about myself while the rest of the world can read it and snicker to themselves. Well, that's what I would do anyway. So I will be spending the next few posts trying to gently introduce myself. 
This will give the reader time to get used to me, since in the past three days I've been called a bitch, a whiner, an asshole and douchebag. If you're never heard the term "douchebag" (I have no idea if the term is North American or if the International jumped on the train...), that's perfectly okay, you don't need to know what it is. So, hopefully I will be able to hide these "traits of mine" for a while at least. 

* Personally, I don't believe I inhibit any of these nasty little words. I just happen to be insulting and sarcastic, that's all! That's not a crime is it? Is it!?



But if you're going to read this blog you should know some people. And things. 


  1. Most of my comments will be sarcastic. If you're having trouble figuring things out, or think I'm being really insulting, then I suggest you comment. Or deal. Moo-ha-ha! That was an evil Mr. Burns laugh. FYI.
  2. I'll be talking about my family a lot, because I spend way, way too much time with them. As I go through, I'll introduce them and their fake names. It'll be great. And confusing. Maybe I'll make a little guide. If you're good. 
  3. I might not blog for a little bit. I'm dealing with a lot of health issues at the moment and my family problems (They're nuts, I'm not; I'm sticking to that story).
  4. Can't think of a fourth, I'll try to make up some more. 


Later, after some web surfing...


  5. I love television and books. I may quote them, who knows. I might update on what I'm reading. Woo, that sounds like a good idea... 
  6. I'm gonna complain about things. I can't even begin to describe to you how much I'm gonna complain on this site. "A lot" does not cover it. You'll probably stop reading, and I'll be deleted from Blogger. It'll be great. We can have some fun before that, hopefully. 


** Blogger says that douchebag isn't a word. Blogger lies... 
*** Let's link something. It shall be an experience for both of us. "Douchebag
**** Sorry dude. You deserved it

No comments:

Post a Comment