Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Back

In case you missed me, I have returned. I'm gonna include a bit more now and I've finally decided to go anonymous. Isn't that wonderful? 

I discovered that blogging is a lot harder then Tsheeting. Yeah, that's what I call Tweeting, because I've used the bare minimum on that website, and it's starting to fuck me over. It's pissing me off, but I continue doing it. It's addictive, thinking that people are reading what you say. They aren't because you're getting ten Tsheets a minute and thy're all telling me to go to this and look at this. But it's awesome. 

So I'm gonna try blogging again. I've been reading a lot of them and so now my life is forming itself into blog posts, which is normal, right? Right?! Never mind, we'll skip that little problem and save it for my therapist. Yeah, I have one of those. 

So, I'm gonna change some shit around, especially the background, because, really who wants to look at that many books? Other than me. We'll talk about that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment