Monday, June 27, 2011

Other Tings

Alright, so I've been missing for a bit. I do have an excuse. I do, it's just not good is all. I've been, well, this is embarrassing  because, well, I've been playing Bingo. 
("What?", you ask. "Is she even legal to play bingo?")
Actually, I'm not. But I haven't been playing regular bingo. Oh no. I've been playing, wait for it.....Facebook bingo! <Cue applause> I know Isn't Facebook awesome, with bingo? I mean, how retro. 
But sadly, my bingo playing has gotten out of hand. In fact, I must say FACEBOOK IS AWESOME just to appease my debtors. <Do this survey and get free tokens my ass...) But really, could life be any greater than this, being able to play bingo at my young age! We are advancing as a society
In other news, I did happen to follow the recent NHL entry draft, but it was way too boring on tv, so I followed it on Tshitter. Actually, I only caught it between bingo games, but that's besides the point. 
Also, summer has officially started (meaning school is out, of course. You people with jobs don't get a summer. How foolish of you to dream....heh heh heh. 
Back to the good stuff: I am actually writing this post between games....ooo, gotta get back....I could, you know miss something or something. Well not really, but, uh, bye!


Mental note: have to find a permanent font. Decisions, decisions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment