Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Day Number 2 of January

   It sounds like an official title, but really, that's a lie.
 
         Dear 2 foot pile of snow in my driveway,
I hate you. It has nothing to do with your looks, your personality or your attitude. This hatred occurs mainly because you exist, and more importantly, you exist in my driveway. At first I didn't really notice. Only after you tried to trap my father leaving for work did I become aware of your existance, and learned that I need to remove you. This hatred grew when I spent my Wednesday sleeping, mainly from 7:30 that morning until 2:30 that afternoon, which happened to be the exact hours that I have for actually going to school. The hatred then compounded when I was told to use the snow floe. I hate the snow floe. Many of my childhood winter days tried to sit in that stupid ice floe in order to be pulled around my yard. I could never sit the snow floe. I could never catch it as my parents pulled it around, trying to clear the snow.
   So really, this hatred has nothing to do with you exactly, but the fact that I had to move you created this animosity. But mother insisted, and you were removed. Slowly, and having to return twice and heat up with a hair dryer, I pushed you almost completely onto the road for the plow to push away. I killed you. ah ha ha ha ha ha! But, and this makes me want to cry, just a little, you came back yesterday, AFTER I had cleared you, and now you are back, mocking me. You are a bastard, and I will defeat you, because I really have no choice since my mother will make me shovel you later. I hate you, you ugly whore.

To the blog, Not you pile of snow. I shall be back later with pictures. Or I'll google white and post that, because its really snowy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment