Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Introduction

I've decided to introduce myself. Yes, I've thought that perhaps I should have done this in my first post, but I will remind you that I didn't say that I'd be ordered in the blog, simply that I would use spellcheck.
And I think I have.
Well, probably.
  Whatever.
  So, let's get intoduced.
  I'm a teenage from Canada who's interested in politics and old, funny movies. I'm trying to find an area in which those two overlap. No, not a good chance of that, thanks for asking.
  I've suddenly realized that I can't type forever. I'd love to have these friggin' long ass posts that take forever to read, but then I wouldn't feel so guilty about never posting.
  You won't believe how many hours I waste on doing a single post. Of course, in three hours, I usually spend about six minutes on the post while the rest is spend surfing. Heck, I wrote the beginning of this one in 2010. That's a long time to wait. 
  So, back to me.
  But, of course, everything is about me. (My ego made a snide remark. Don't worry, I kicked him in the head and stuffed him in the dryer. His replacement popped right out of the package, nice and easy. Good thing I have surplus.) 
  I tend to be obnoxious, outgoing and have an endless supply of views. My mouth tends to go before that little checkered flag is waved by my brain. Oh, and my brain and my mouth. Not good friends. Not frenemies, either. Those bitches will fight `til the death. Ooh, that`ll be painful. 
  About nine months ago my doctor told me that I might have a number of diseases, including PCOS and diabetes. It's alright that I told you because I don't know you. Unless I do know you. Then please don't comment and say who I am. That would be odd. 
  I'm also dealing with depression, a disease that runs rampant in my French-Canadian family, and something I've been dealing with since the age of thirteen with counselling and now, anti-depressants. 
  Yeah, you got it right. I'm perfectly normal. 
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment